Thursday, April 21, 2011

Disney Rated R Episode One

Selena: (at her locker)
Joe: (comes behind her, places his arms around her waste and kisses her neck)
Selena: (moans and turns around) hey sexy
Joe: hey (kisses her passionately(sp?) 
Selena: (moans in his mouth)
Joe: (rubs her pussy through her jeans)
Selena: (moans)
Joe: (pulls away) so about tonight?
Selena: (out of breath) yeah, your house
Joe: Great see ya (walks away, smirking)
Demi: (comes up to her) what was that all about?
Selena: he wanted sex, and he is getting some
Demi: you've got be to kidding me
Selena: what? you even said I was too old to be a virgin
Demi: yeah, but you can't lose your virginity to Joe
Selena: he's my boyfriend
Demi: yeah, but his dick is huge!
Selena: wait how do you know?
Demi: hello, I'm a whore!
Selena: yeah, and he's my boyfriend
Demi: yeah, but I knew him since I was 12, and you guys met at a party 3 weeks ago
Selena: right, but I'm horny and he'll be waiting
Demi: well why don't you invite Nick over for some fun, while Joe's at work?
Selena: I don't know..
Demi: well Nick's a 10 inch and Joe's a 14 inch
Selena: well, maybe I'll give Nick a call
Demi: that's my girl

After School in the parking lot:

Joe: (making out with Selena, in the back of his car)
Selena: (pulls away) maybe we should stop (thinking about what Demi said)
Joe: why you don't wanna do it? (rubs her pussy through her jeans)
Selena: (moans, pushes his hand away) I do, but I don't want you to be late for work 
Joe: You're right (gets off her) want me to take you home?
Selena: I live right beside the school
Joe: right, well what time will you be at my house?
Selena: around 11, I'll sleep over
Joe: will your parents let you?
Selena: (laughs) you're kidding right? my parents have been trying to get me to lose my virginity since I was 12
Joe: (laughs) really? 
Selena: yeah
Joe: (kisses her) then a guess I came in your life at the right time
Selena: yeah, sure

At Selena's house...

Selena's mom and dad: (making out in the couch)
Selena's dad {sd}: (has only his boxers on}
Selena's mom {sm}: (has only a thong and bra on)
Selena {s}: (comes in) hey mom, her dad
sd: (rubs sm's pussy) hey honey
sm: (moans) harder
sd: (rubs harder) so you and Joe had sex yet?
S: yeah, about that I was planning on sleeping over at his house tonight
sm: (moaning) that's uh great uh sweetie uhuhh
S: could you guys go upstairs? I have a friend coming over [she called Nick on the way home]
sd: how about we go to a motel?
S: even better
sd: (gets off of his wife) let's go to the car
sm: sure (on her way to the garage)
S: aren't you guys gonna change?
sm: no, we are gonna have sex on our way there
S: right (goes upstairs and changes into this:

Half an hour later...

Selena:(doing her homework) [BTW she always changes into something like that after school]
The door bell rings
Selena: (goes downstairs and opens the door)
Nick: wow
s: hey Nick
n: hey (checking her out) 
S: I want you to fuck me!
n: okay? but Joe's my brother, I would never fuck with his girlfriend
s: please, I need practice and Dems said he's too big and I need a smaller dick to take my virginity away
n: oh a virgin huh?
s: (nods)
n: well then (comes in) let's fuck! (kisses her passionately)
s: (kisses back, moans just to turn him on)
n: (turned on) let's take this upstairs (carries her upstairs)
s: (kisses him)
n: (gets to her room and pushes her into the bed, takes his shirt off, goes on top of her and kisses her passionately)
s: (unzips his pants)
n: (helps her take it off)
s: (takes her own pants off)
n: (takes her bra off and sucks on her right nipple)
s: (moans) that uh feels uhuh goooood oh uh
n: (while he suck on her right nipple he massages her left one)
s: harder... faster... uh oh uh 
n: (goes harder and faster) you like that bitch? do you?
s: (moans)
n: (takes his boxers off) suck me bitch (points to his dick)
s: (horny) my pleasure (goes down to his dick and kisses the point of it)
n: you're taking too long (shoves his dick all the way in her mouth)
s: (gagging)
n: (groans) 
s: (gagging)
n: right there baby (moans)
s: (starts to like it, sucks it hard)
n: (groans)
s: (goes up to him and kisses him) it's your turn now
n: (goes down and takes her panties off and sucks on her pussy)
s: (moans) uh oh FUCK oh uh uh oh oh uh uh uh yes oh FUCK oh yessss
n: (goes harder)
s: (moaning like crazy) JUST FUCK ME ALREADY!
n: (stops suck and puts his hard cock in her wet, juicy pussy all the way in)
s: (screams in pain) stop it's hurting me (tries to get away but Nick is too heavy)
n: oh no you're not, I've been dreaming about this day since I saw you naked, I've tried to get you in bed for a looong time, but today I had Dems help, and now you're mine and you're never getting away (goes harder and faster)
s: (crying) sttoppp (screams in pain as he goes harder)
n: (goes as fast and hard as he can)
s: (crying)

A minute later...

s: HARDER... FASTER... OH FUCK YESSS.... UH OH UH OH UH (moaning like crazy)
n:I knew you would enjoy this (goes harder)
s: (rolls over so she's on top and humps him harder)
n: (groans) HELL YEAH!! (cums and pulls out of her)
s: (breathing heavily)
n: (looks at his dick covered with cum) lick me bitch (grabs her by the hair and forces her to lick his dick)
s: (licks all the cum from his dick and goes over to him and kisses him)
n: (kisses back) I should get going
s: okay, I'll walk you
n: (puts his clothes on) aren't you gonna put your clothes on?
s: why? (smiles seductively)
n: (chuckles) you just can't get enough can you?
s: oh I could never get enough of you, now could I? (gets close to him and rubs his dick through his jeans)
n: (groans) Sel stop I've got to go
s: why is that? (rubs harder)
n: i was supposed to meet Miley after school
s: then why did you come here? (rubs harder)
n: cause I can fuck Miles whenever I want but you are harder to get (looks down at his erected dick and where her is) at least was hard to get (smirks)
s: (stops rubbing) ok I guess she's better than me
n: oh baby she's not, but I promised
s: ok fine (goes to her bathroom and comes back wearing this: 
s: follow me (goes downstairs to see her dad ass fucking her mom)
sd: (stops when he sees Nick and pull out of sm)
sm: (goes over to Selena and  Nick) honey did you guys have sex? [BTW she's naked]
n: no ma'am we were just studying
sm: that's too bad, you know she's a virgin, I heard guys your age like virgins (gives Selena a smile)
s: (rolls her eyes)
sm: you guys can go back up there, and if you need some dildos or vibrators, just come and ask
n: (confused)
s: mom, we had sex!
n: (looks at Selena like she's crazy)
sm: (hugs Selena) better late than never
sd: (goes over to Nick)
n: (scared about what might happen) 
sd:  good job son
s: but don't tell Joe, ok mom and dad?
sd: no problem sweetie (puts his hand on her ass and squeezes it)
s: dad...
n: I've got to go (he looks at sm and just now realizes she was naked, and hot)
sm: (hugs him) good-bye son (her nipple press against his chest)
n: (that turns him on) 
sd: (sees his boner) well my boy maybe next time you come here, maybe you'll do my wife
n: (blushes) I-I c-can exp-l-lain
sm: no need to, I'm hot and you want to fuck that's totally normal, and maybe I even want to fuck you too (rubs his hard core cock)
n: (bluches) I've got to go (heads out the door)
s: (laughs)
sd: (pulls him closer and rubs her pussy) my little girl is growing up
s: (moans) yess uh uh oh uh daddy I  uh uh oh am
sd: Great! (goes over to his wife and puts his dick into her)
sm: (screams) uh oh uh uh oh uhuhuhh oh uh uh
s: mom, can I borrow one of your lingerie?
sm: sure thing uh oh uh honey, they're in my clos uh oh et
s: (goes through her mom's closet and finds one) Perfect for Joe! (smirks)

To be continued...


No comments:

Post a Comment